Ofermod

« Older   Newer »

1. Karma_Negativo

User deleted

Io odio questi Ofermod... perchè dopo quell'ottimo ep che era Mystérion Tés Anomias datato 2005... e dopo aver parzialmente registrato il loro primo full (che dovrebbe intitolarsi Pentagrammaton) sono diventati balordi ed hanno iniziato a frasi arrestare e sodomizzare... cosicchè del full si sono perse le tracce.
    E che caspita... il morbo della mucca pazza infetta anche i blackster.

2. The Necromancer

User deleted

La prima traccia dell'EP mi ha messo i brividi...

3. velvet)))

User deleted

News (autumn 2006): Michayah was sent to prison, for assault, robbery and a few other incidents, in early March 2006. He was released in August, but taken into custody a few days later and has now been sentenced to serve more time, due to new acts of violence. This means that ``Pentagrammaton``, which was partly finished in late 2005/early 2006, will be further delayed and not released until to year of 2007.

Dai, non manca più molto.

4. Signor Rossi

User deleted

CITAZIONE (velvet))) @ 26/7/2007, 02:03)

News (autumn 2006): Michayah was sent to prison, for assault, robbery and a few other incidents, in early March 2006. He was released in August, but taken into custody a few days later and has now been sentenced to serve more time, due to new acts of violence. This means that ``Pentagrammaton``, which was partly finished in late 2005/early 2006, will be further delayed and not released until to year of 2007.

Dai, non manca più molto.

Fate conto che come per i gangsta rapper e i hardcorers, per i black metallers passare dalla prigione è un'obbligo "tribale".

3 replies since 24/7/2007, 14:33   279 views