Velvet Cacoon

« Older   Newer »

1. velvet)))

User deleted

Ocean kids with the big grey sound. Grey & cloudy, it's twilight. Sleep just to dream. Rain is sleepilypy.

Laughing at morality.

Leggete qua.

e...

SPOILER (click to view)
    And on the subject of Velvet Cacoon, the band is a total fraud. Nothing about it holds any importance. The "How the Last Day" demo isn't even us. It's Miranda Lehman from Portland. (check the Wiki site). "Dizzy" isn't us. It's "My Violent Ego". Nothing is us. "Northsuite" was recorded in 3 hours and sold to a fake label who paid us enough for rent and substances. That's why its so terrible. We're utter bastards. We have no respect for anything. Now we're beginning the campaign to show just what we've done. We are walking examples of what far too many drugs will do. They make you crave havoc. They make you want to turn the world upside down while laughing like a maniac.

And now the soft afterglow sets in. VC is winding down. One last album. One final collection. And the damn thing isn't even recorded yet. Maybe we'll just steal it too. I must tell you that our correspondence will not continue much longer. I'm going to make a clean break - you'll know when the moment hits. You'll know exactly what I mean too.

First, I must convince the world that I am nothing special or intelligent, nor was Velvet Cacoon. If there was discussion about us before, I can only imagine what is about to come.

Feel free to spread this letter.

Josh

Comunque sto stronzo sembra sia diventato più normale. magari ha assunto meno dextromethorphan negli ultimi tempi, fattostà che il sito ha una sezione news aggiornata (!) e con la news che questo "one last album" è in fase di preproduzione e che uscirà i primi di ottobre. si intitolerà, urcaurca, P aa opal Poere Pr. 33.
    Staremo a vedere.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Genevieve è un capolavoro

2. Kill Fede

User deleted

Trombonate edonistiche a parte di Josh,li adoro.

Genevieve è IL capolavoro,seguito a ruota da Northsuite.

Dextronaut l'ho acquistato ultimamente da Black Sun,inutile aggiungere che ho apprezzato molto anche questo.

3. MirkoRagnarok

User deleted

Ho solo Northsuite,ma non l'ho mai ascoltato.

4. velvet)))

User deleted

bravo pirla

5. MirkoRagnarok

User deleted

Abbastanza :ghgh:

6. Kill Fede

User deleted

La copertina di P aa opal Poere Pr. 33 mi intriga parecchio,sembra quasi un murales acid/stoner/ambient più alla Raison D'Etre che alla VC.

Very Nice

7. velvet)))

User deleted

CITAZIONE (MirkoRagnarok @ 31/8/2007, 22:05)
    Abbastanza :ghgh:

:lol:

8. Van Damsel

User deleted

yap io li amo :micez:
    Genevieve :wub:

9. Deathlike Silence.

User deleted

Ho solo Genevieve, e mi basta per dire che sono un gruppone.
    Di P aa opal Poere Pr. 33 si sa nulla? E' uscito?

10. velvet)))

User deleted

No, non è uscito e ovviamente non si sa nulla :(

11. Deathlike Silence.

User deleted

Capito, perchè ce l'aveva uno su Soulseek, sarà un fake..

12. velvet)))

User deleted

Sì, senza dubbio.

11 replies since 31/8/2007, 20:16   97 views